- The Terms and Conditions of Business of SkillsforSaleare available on the company website www.skillsforsale.uk. The Terms and Conditions may be read and downloaded from the Company website or requested by email or in hard copy by telephoning 07561 191 263
- The management of projects and the conduct of business with and by SkillsforSale will be subject to the Standard Terms & Conditions of Business as set out below.
- When a Customer purchases a product from SkillsforSale, they are entering into a contract with SkillsforSale for the provision of services. Services are provided by persons (Advisers), who, for the purpose of the work carried out, are temporary employees (“workers”) of SkillsforSale. SkillsforSale is acting, in this respect, as a Temporary Employment Agency.Each project is treated as a discrete assignment. Holiday pay and accrued rights attach to each assignment and SkillsforSale is responsible for meeting pay, NI, PAYE, Holiday Pay and Pension contribution if applicable.
- Unless otherwise specified, the General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all persons (‘Users’), including visitors to the website and its offices, customers and potential customers, advisers and potential advisers.
- Any person entering into any agreement or contract with SkillsforSale will be deemed to have read and agreed with the Standard Terms and Conditions of Business.
Use of Website
- SkillsforSale is the sole owner of anyand all information collected on the company website www.skillsforsale.uk and any other affiliated sites that may operate in the future. SkillsforSale will not sell, share, or rent this information to others and any information collected is only used in pursuance of the course of business.
- The use of, access to, or submitting of information and purchasing of products via the website www.skillsforsale.uk and any other affiliated sites, shall be deemed acceptance of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Business. These Terms may be altered from time to time and the continued use of, access to, submitting information to or purchasing products from the Site(s), will be deemed acceptance of the altered Terms.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and must not beused in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the site or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful. Users agree not to manipulate the content of the Site and will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
- Users of the site agree not to post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling device which interferes, or may interfere with,the operation of the Site. Users also undertake not to post or transmit on the site any material that is libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful or obscene.
- The Site contains links to external websites and the User may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may be of interest to them. Links to other sites should not be taken as warranty that any links to such sites work or are up to date. SkillsforSaleaccept no responsibility for, or liability in respect of, the content and privacy practices of those sites and using automatic links to other sites is entirely at the User’s own risk.
- The Site may contain third party trademarks from time to time. Users do not have any right to use such third party trademarks without the express permission of that third party. Users agree not to post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- All information contained on the website is for discussion andinformation purposes only and may be altered at any time without notice. SkillsforSale may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time. SkillsforSale do not have liability for any temporary non availability of the Sitedue to maintenance / improvement, or technical issues.
- In order to register with the Site and to sign in when visiting the Site, Users will need to use an email address and password. Users are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. Users must notify SkillsforSale immediately if s/he believes that the password is known to someone else or may be used in an unauthorised way. SkillsforSale accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use arising as a result of disclosure of any password. SkillsforSale reserve the right, at their discretion, toterminateregistration and/or deny a user access to the website or any part of itat any time, without any explanation or notification.
Placing an Order&Payment Terms.
- 1An order can be placed on line via the website www.skillsforsale.uk or over the phone or in person. Orders are accepted upon receipt of full payment or payment of a deposit, usually 20% or as agreed at the time of order.Payment terms are as set out in the individual project brief or product description. Any special terms or conditions of payment will be notified separately.
- SkillsforSale, at its discretion, may apply a discount for prepayment or introduce other special offers or incentives attached to the purchase of their products. These are genuine offers and the quality and integrity of the product will be the same as if a discount had not been offered.
- Unless otherwise agreed, full payment is due prior to the release of any final report or document. Payment for ongoing services may be agreed upon a monthly basis. If payment terms are not adhered to, all works will be suspended until the account is brought into good order and formal steps will be taken to recover any monies owed.
- Payment may be made via the company website payment terminal, by credit or debit card over the telephone, by bank transfer or by cheque or cash. There are no additional charges for paying by credit or debit card. .
- When information is supplied to SkillsforSale, whether by email or via the website or in hard copy, the person who is submitting the information is responsible for ensuring that the information is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and is not misleading or designed to deceive. The information supplied should not promote discrimination, breachlegislation or the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. If there is any apparent breach of legislation or intellectual property right, this will be brought to the attention of the User.
- SkillsforSale will use information supplied to them (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid completion of the project brief and associated administrative functions. This involves, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing information to SkillsforSale advisers. SkillsforSale will process any data providedin accordance with UK Data Protection Legislation.
- Information will not be disclosed or passed to any third party, save for the purposes of fulfilling the product purchased.
- SkillsforSale may aggregate information, that is, gather information and statistics collectivelyabout users of their site and services. This will help SkillsforSale to understand the needs of all users and therebylead to a better service.Users consent to SkillsforSale using information provided by them, (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in this way. Aggregate data is not personal to any user.
Quality Assurance & Guarantees
- SkillsforSale makes every effort to ensure a consistent and high quality service provision. It does this by
- Behaving in an ethical way in its dealings with all Users, including respect for privacy, compliance with legislation and human rights.
- Personally assessing and evaluating the skills and competence of Advisers.
- Ensuring that all project outcomes are specific and measurable and agreed with the customer prior to the commencement of work.
- Where appropriate, the method or methodology, where it influences outcomes, will form part of the project brief and be agreed with the customer.
- All projects are project managed by a SkillsforSale Representative whose job it is to ensure that the project runssmoothly, on time, and reaches a successful conclusion for the customer and the adviser.
- The customer undertakes to notify the SkillsforSale Representative at an early stage if s/he has any concerns about the way in which the project is progressing, in order that appropriate action may be taken. Any such action will be agreed with the customer.
- SkillsforSale guarantees that the project outcomes will be achieved, providing that sufficient supporting information has been provided by the Customer and that the Terms and Conditions of business have been complied with.
- Customers will be asked for feedback about their experience of SkillsforSale. Feedback may be recorded and used for training purposes and/or posted on the Company website or available to other customers.
- Advisers undertake to comply with any and all of SkillsforSale policies and procedures as may be in force at the time of work.
- Advisers must not accept assignments for which they are not suitably qualified or experienced. Advisers must ensure that they provide accurate information to SkillsforSale about the nature and depth of their experience together with supporting information and evidence if required.
- Advisers are required to hold and keep confidential all information about SkillsforSale customers and their business. Advisers will not share, distribute, or in any other way, make public or discuss any confidential information supplied by SkillsforSale or its customers with any other third party.
- Advisers will ensure that any and all computer and digital records are maintained in accordancewith Data Protection Legislation. Advisers undertake to ensure that any computers or digital devices are maintained with adequate Virus and Malware protection and that all emails and correspondences are as far as can be known, free from infection or malware.
- Advisers undertake to keep SkillsforSale staff informed about the progress of the project and in particular to provide feedback about the achievement of specific milestones in the project. Advisers undertake to advise SkillsforSale staff immediately they become aware of, any circumstanceswhich may affect their ability to complete a project on time.
- The copyright of all material generated by the Adviser during the project belongs to SkillsforSale whether completed or partially completed. Complete reports or projects may not be reproduced or used by an Adviser for any commercial gain. .Advisers may use final reports to support an application for full time employment, subject to the permission of the Director of SkillsforSale. If used for this purpose, all and every reference to the Customer and its business must be removed in its entirety so that the report is presented only as an example of work done and the customer’s identity is not deducible
- Advisers agree to exercise reasonable skill and care in the course of their assignments and agree to indemnifySkillsforSale fromany and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from the negligent supply of goods or services.
- If a customer makes a complaint about an Advisers work, the Adviser will be offered the opportunity to put this right. Any reworking will usually be donein an Adviser’s own time and will not be chargeable. Grammatical and computational errors must be rectified by the Adviser at their own expense.
- Customer agrees to comply with the Rights of Temporary Agency Workers in respect of working conditions, if advisers are working on their premises.
- The Customer’s agreement about the intended outcomes and objectives of the project is required before work can commence.
- The Customer agrees that once a deposit is paid and/or a project brief agreed, unless specified otherwise, the usual cooling off period of 14 days for cancellation, required by Distance Selling Regulations, is waived.
Alternatively, and if the Customer prefers, work can commence on the project after the 14 days waiting period from the confirmation of order, has lapsed. This will be confirmed and agreed upon receipt of order.
- Project outcomes, project milestones and target time scales will be agreed at the beginning of the project. If for any reason, the Customer’s objectives or circumstances change, the Customer agrees to inform SkillsforSale as soon as possible. Project objectives may be updated or changed by agreement. In this case, payment or proportional payment will be made for all works carried out in the process of achieving the originally defined objectives and a revised project brief and payment terms will be agreed.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights regarding the contents of the Site (including the design of the Site) and any additional information and reports generated in the course of business, belong to SkillsforSale and accordingly all rights are reserved. Users of the Site are permitted to copy, print or download information from the Site for personal use,providing that all copyright and proprietary notices are complied with. Copying or distribution for commercial gain is not permitted.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations, an order may be cancelled within 14 days and the deposit or full payment will be refunded in full, providing that no work has been carried out. The fourteen day period starts from theday upon which a deposit is made or the project brief confirmed, whichever is the earlier.
- If the customer does not wish to wait 14 days for the commencement of works, work will start immediately in which case any cancellation within 14 days will be subject to an administration fee of £50 plus the cost of delivery of the services made to date.
Cancellation after 14 days and before the completion of the project is possible, in which case a notice of Cancellation must be received in writing. Upon receipt of written notice of cancellation, all work will be suspended and payment is due immediately for all works carried out to date together with a cancellation fee of 10% of the total value of the project.
- Any refunds will be issued directly to the customer by bank transfer, cheque or to the card used for the original payment, if that is preferred.
- The customer undertakes to notify the SkillsforSale representative at an early stage if s/he has any concerns about the way in which the project is progressing, in order that appropriate action may be taken. Any such action will be agreed with the customer.
- If the customer’s complaint is more serious or cannot be resolved by the SkillsforSale representative, the complaint will be investigated by the Director.
If the Director considers that there is a reasonable basis for complaint, resolution will be offered. This may include a refund or partial refund, reassignment of the project to another adviser, re setting of project objectives, re doing of some or all of the project, or such other course of action as maybe agreed with the customer.
- The overriding principle for dealing with complaints is to resolve them amicably.
Liability and Disclaimer
- Every effort is made to ensure that the website www.SkillsforSale.uk is free from computer viruses and code, but no liability can be accepted for any damage, howsoever caused, arising as a result of use of the company website.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information on the site is accurate, no liability can be accepted arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on the website. Any advice given on the Site is for educational purposes only and may not be applicable to the individual circumstances of the User. It is the User’s responsibility to check that any information acted upon, is entirely suitable for their needs.
- All services are supplied in good faith and any views expressed in reports, or recommendations given, are based upon the aggregate of information assimilated and evaluated during the project. SkillsforSale provide any and all information for the assistance of the User in their business decision making and are not liable for any lossof actual or anticipated revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits or any other loss arising directly or indirectly as a result of decisions made consequent upon working with, or purchasing products from SkillsforSale.
The use of the website, purchase or supply of services and any agreements entered into between SkillsforSale and a User are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or any agreement made through this Site.