Carrying out the Competitor Analysis
The overall aim of the Competitor Analysis is to give you information that you can use to improve your competitive edge in business. So, you may want to use the information to drive improvements on your website or upgrade social media marketing. Maybe it will give you information to help your sales people better handle price or quality objections. Perhaps the Competitor Analysis will inspire you to make changes to your service or delivery. When you buy a Competitor Analysis, you will be invited to complete an initial questionnaire to ensure that the analysis meets your needs.
The Competitor Analysis is a stand alone product but can contribute to the development of a sales and marketing plan or the development of social media strategy and help you to pitch your prices correctly.
An Adviser will carry out a Competitor Analysis to:-
- Review 1, 3 or 5 competitors or any multiple of these..
- Evaluate and compare competitors’ websites to yours in terms of visual appeal, ease of navigation, calls to action, and USP.
- Evaluate a specific product of your business against a comparable product of your competitors .
- Compare the marketing messages and USP of your business and your competitors.
- Carry out a telephone enquiry to your competitors and report on how the call is handled.
- Prepare a Competitor Analysis report inclusive of evidence with suggestions for improvement.
- A fresh and independent understanding of how your website compares to those of your competitors.
- An unbiased view on your strengths and weaknesses against those of the competition.
- A perspective on changes that you can make to your website/presentation to improve your competitive advantage.
- An understanding of how to exploit your competitor’s weaknesses and close a sale.
- Factual information about your competitors’ prices, service delivery and the way in which your competitors handle enquiries.
- Ideas about how to differentiate your business from the competition
Call now, to discuss what you would like to know about your competitors. Tel. 01373 800800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org